Thursday 23 January 2014

A Bang In The Night - NSFW

A loud BANG wakes me up. My heart is racing. My eyes adjust to the moonlit darkness of the room. I hear only the sound of my breathing and see no movement. I feel for my cell phone, the rest of my body stiff, in case the intruder I imagine to be in my apartment is in my bedroom. 3:33AM. "BANG" I hear it again, this time, it's obviously coming from outside my heavy, steel apartment door.


I move my legs quietly out of bed, onto the floor, and into my slippers. I grab a towel, drying on the chair from my shower at midnight, and wrap it, barely covering my breasts, around myself. I can hear the lightest of tapping. Who is rapping ever-so-softly on my door at 3AM? I tip-toe my way over to the door until I'm directly in front of it, listening, perfectly still. If I were in a movie, this is where I would get shot, repeatedly, the bullets somehow penetrating the hard surface.

But I'm not in a movie or a dream. Gently, and carefully, I place first my hands, to steady myself, then my ear, to the door. I hear what sounds like shuffling feet. Then three gentle knocks. Suddenly, my phone, still lying next to my bed, beeps, startling me, and I let out a gasp-scream. And then I hear "Janelle?" whispered from the other side of the door. "Janelle?" knock, knock, "Janelle… it's Farid."

HUH? I think, my heart racing, adrenaline pumping. Farid, my on-off lover and friend, is visiting family in Lebanon, and isn't due back for two weeks. He's never shown up here without calling first.

"Janelle" knock, knock, "are you there baby? Janelle?" Is that his voice? I can't tell. Though none of this makes sense, I open the door.

And there, in the dimly lit back porch of my apartment, and next to my obviously fallen-and-picked-up bicycle (the source of the multiple BANGS), is Farid, the complicated, complex, shining, beautiful, funny love of my life, smiling at me. Mouth agape, and before I can say anything, his arms are around me and I'm squeezing him hard, incredulous. I kiss his cold cheeks, neck, nose, forehead, lips, grabbing his face with my hands. I ask what he's doing here, not waiting for an answer before I continue with my barrage of kisses.

We move inside and he closes the door. He has no bags with him. He turns to me, and his jacket catches my towel, pulling it off. He catches it before it falls to the floor, and holds it. He looks down at my naked body, flutters his eyelids, and inhales deeply. "My baby!" he says and pulls me into him. His head is in my neck, smelling my hair. He drops the towel on the floor, his arms and hands squeezing my ample backside. I grab his face and kiss him, very softly, on the lips. We look in each other's eyes, kissing, while I unzip his jacket. The cold material touching my breasts has my nipples rock-hard. His jacket falls, and I pull his sweater over his head, throwing it on the ground behind me. He's in a flimsy white shirt and jeans now. He's eyeing me the way a predator eyes their prey. I bite my lip.

As he goes to unbuckle his belt, I turn, wiggling my ass in his crotch. "Uhnnnn Janelle" he mumbles, and runs his hands all over my ass and thighs. His cock is already fully erect, and straining inside his clothes. I turn myself around while he pulls down his pants, leaving his increasingly wet boxer briefs on, pitched with a prominent tent. He pulls his shirt off quickly and throws it behind him, eyeing me like a hungry tiger. The sight of his bare, hair-scattered chest, bulging mid-section, shaved head, and strong legs makes me almost dizzy with desire. I lift my huge breasts up, and push them, and my stiff nipples, against his chest as I pull his sexy body close to me, our lips and tongues entwining. I run my hands and fingers all along his light brown skin, playing with his chest hair, fingering the scars on his lower legs, and kissing every inch of skin I can get to. I feel tiny hairs in my mouth and ignore them.

I can feel it against my crotch, but I still haven't touched his twitching cock with my hands. I enjoy teasing myself, and I simply must take my time with Farid. A quickie is rare for us, and the most innocent of embraces usually turn into hours-long lovemaking sessions. He takes my hand and leads me to the sofa. He sits down and pulls me, still standing, close to him. He squeezes and kisses my stomach, thighs, hands, fingers, arms, breasts. He looks at my face and starts flicking his tongue over one nipple, while his hand reaches up to pinch the other, rolling it in his fingers. This makes my pussy swell and my throat hum. His other hand moves from my ass to between my legs, teasing my labia, while his mouth starts to suck expertly on the same nipple. He moves his mouth to the other nipple, still watching my face.

I'm weak already, having been aroused from the minute he kissed and hugged me deeply. My cunt is throbbing as he licks his finger, rubs it along my erect clit, licks it again, and slides it just slightly inside of me. "Whoa" he says, looking at me wide-eyed, "you're very horny. You missed me baby?" he asks, totally serious. "Are you kidding?" I ask him, laughing. "I always miss you, every night" and he grabs me, kisses me hard, making me moan, and my pussy lips swell even more. He pulls me down onto the futon then, suddenly, and jumps on top of me, kissing my lips, then my face. He tells me he missed me, so much, and kisses my neck. "You are so beautiful, my darling" he says before kissing my lips. His hand is on my nipple, squeezing it, knowing that nipple stimulation is my biggest turn-on. He moves his mouth down to my breasts, kissing them all over, teasing me, looking at my reactions. He squeezes them together with his hands, and loudly sucks on one, then the other. He alternates like this for a few minutes, until my legs are spread wide beneath him and my swollen pussy lips are almost vibrating with pleasure and wanting.

He smiles, and moves down, kissing me all over, kissing my knees, legs, feet. He moves back up to my thighs, and with one movement, his tongue is on my clitoris, flicking rapidly back and forth, up and down, in circles. His hand spreads my lips wider, and licks my puffy labia, making my clit harder. As he moves back to my clit, I pinch my nipples, licking my fingers first to get them as hard as possible. That's when they're most sensitive. I could climax any moment. I want him inside of me now. He senses this and moves up to kiss me, his cock throbbing against my wide-open lips. He leans back enough to pull his shorts down, and kicks them off onto the floor while he sucks my nipples. I grab his neck and pull his face to mine. He smiles. "I missed you baby. Did you miss me?" kissing my lips, neck, cheek. "Do you want me to fuck you now?" He moves his hot mouth to my ear and whispers "yes? you want this inside of you?", rubbing the head of his cock on my swollen clit. "Oh Farid… oh… that feels good".  I could feel how hard and wet he was as I just smiled, pulled my legs open wider, and said "fuck me please, now".

Still kissing me, he moves his hips back slightly and pushes into me, open and soaking wet, slowly, and just stays there, kissing me, his cock throbbing while I moan into his mouth. As my hands reach down to his lower back, he thrusts slowly all the way inside me. I pull him closer and we both cry out. "Oh… wooow Janelle… " he says when I squeeze him tightly with my vaginal muscles. He pushes into me a bit faster, his hand pinching my nipple. When he thrusts hard, I moan. He leans back on his heels and spreads my legs out in a V-shape with his arms, slightly tilted to the side on the awkward sofa. I pinch my nipples and squeeze my breasts together, him watching me and smiling, and breathing heavily. He guides himself back in to me and says "your pussy is so tight and wet today, baby… Ohhh… I missed fucking you". He pulls out, moves up to kiss me and I whisper in his ear, kissing him between words, and holding him as close to me as possible "Farid… I missed you so much. I can't believe you're here. I missed this" thrusting my lips up to touch his throbbing erection. "I love your cock… when you put it so hard inside me, my whole body tingles and my hair stands up. Look!"

He sees the goosebumps all across my blushing, white flesh. He makes a low growling noise and gently bites my shoulder, then my neck, as he pushes back inside me, much more insistent this time. He starts groaning, moaning loudly, stopping only to suck hungrily on my neck and breasts. As he fucks me, harder now, I push my hips back in sync with his, and suddenly he's moaning in a very high-pitched way. He pulls out then, moving his rock-hard member to my clit, rubbing it back and forth. He does this about seven times and I tell him "don't stop, I'm coming! NOW", and as my clitoral, vaginal, and anal muscles all suddenly contract explosively, deliciously together, I feel him start to pulsate, and feel his warm, sticky fluid shoot out all over me, with great force. He lets out a very guttural moan, breathes deeply, and collapses beside me.

We lie there, entangled, never breaking our embrace, all covered in goo which will eventually dry to nothing but a patch of soft skin, squeezing, hugging, and kissing each other.  He kisses my cheeks, and my lips, and leans back. He pulls my face up with his hand. "Hi" he says. We both laugh. "Hi baby. I'm happy to see you". I look at his gorgeous face for a while and finally say "so… what's up? I thought you were in Lebanon for two more weeks?" He looks incredibly serious all of a sudden. "Janelle… actually… it's a long story… that's why I came tonight, straight from the airport. I need to speak with you about something… "



To be continued….

No comments:

Post a Comment